Sunday, September 7, 2014

Merry Christmas SMS

Merry Christmas Pics

Merry Christmas SMS

1, Christmas is approaching, and resources to protect the environment, reduce the purchase of traditional greeting cards, you can fill in the blank card on a big par value of RMB, send me! ∴ ° ☆ ° ∴ ☆ ° ★

2, There is a word, endure for a long time, because just want to say to you, all hold in the hearts of a whole year, waiting for a year, can finally say aloud the words of this sentence contains my mind: Merry Christmas!

3, Fast, speed your socks off to me, Huh? All this time you still do not know what I do? True Jackson, I want to be Santa Claus, my blessings are poured my heart to you anyway, well-behaved, do not be moved, Merry Christmas!
Christmas Message

4,The feast of life to be thoroughly enjoyed themselves, MO the phone empty opponent, greetings blessing no less, thousands of sound Wan call starting out. Bless my friends good health, fortune, laughter every day, year after year say happy Christmas to whole world!

5,Bent on you, Janus-faced hug you, kiss you three hearts, four hearts around the corner, five heart began to shake, six heart trouble, seven heart getting better, eight heart shaking, nine heart a long long time, ten heart deeply phase India! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Message


6,The snow did not drift lower, yet tall Christmas tree, Christmas lights not illuminated, barbecue turkey yet, socks not hang up before the phone has not delinquent. Wish you a Merry Christmas ^ o ^

7,Every day people do three things: The first is to laugh (^ _ ^); second was smiling (^ o ^); third was laughing (^ O ^); believe you will have a pleasant one day * ^ o ^ * Merry Christmas! happy day!

8,Give you the gift of Christmas trees falling over, on top of the largest and brightest is my heart sinking, here is my silly hang ribbon wrapped inside is my one constant Chixin, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment